Our team of expects can assure you of the best and latest innovations in CCTV Technology. We provide both Digital and Analogue Systems which could be configured and monitored through the Client mobile phone.
1. Wiring. It can be difficult to route the necessary cabling to the planned location of an outdoor security camera. Even wireless models still require power. Look for a camera that requires as little wiring as possible.
3. Style. Do you want your camera to be noticed or to go unnoticed? “Sometimes a camera that’s easy to see is an effective deterrent,”
4. Adjustable. A fixed cameras focus on one spot, which may be fine for your intended use. However, if you’d like to be able to watch a larger area, you might want to choose a camera that can be panned, tilted and zoomed in for a better look.
5. Recording. Trespassers, vandals and toilet-paper toting teenagers are most likely to strike when you’re not at home. For this reason, you may want to invest a camera that can record captured images on a computer or on a digital video recorder.
6. Web access (IP cameras). For the same reason, you may want a camera that can be accessed via the Web. You’ll be able to see the yard, the front door or the patio from the screen of your iPhone or laptop computer.
7. Picture quality. As great as IP cameras are at granting access from anywhere, the video they transmit is usually choppier than the images transmitted by an analog camera. If image quality is important, an analog camera can still communicate over the web—you’ll just need to invest in extra equipment.
8. Rain resistance. Some cameras are better than others at handling the rain. If your IP camera will be fully exposed to the elements, look for a waterproof rating of 65.
IMPORTANCE OF CCTV SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM:
- Reduce Cost and Risk
CCTV security systems prove themselves as the best investment as soon as they are installed. Full view of your premises and real-time recording as well as remote online access by owner/manager lowers the risk and prevents costly incidents such as burglary, fire, vandalism, etc.
- Prevent and Deter Crime
Criminals target buildings and facilities when they see there is no monitoring or watchdog. The very presence of CCTV cameras on an installation is enough to deter potential criminals and prevent their action at the outset. Similarly, by the sight of a safety hazard, employees can take the necessary action to reduce the risk and alleviate the source in the shortest possible times.
- Fool-Proof Coverage
A well-designed CCTV infrastructure is practically impenetrable and can provide 100% coverage. Multiple cameras keeping an eye on each other’s blind spots in addition to keeping an eye on the most vulnerable areas of the property, full monitoring is not hampered by human errors such as the guard being on shut-eye or being busy with something else. Remote online access as well as recording of the events documents everything should it be needed by the police or judge.
- Keep Your Employees Honest
CCTV cameras on the outside prevent break-ins by outsiders, but if installed inside the facility to monitor sensitive materiel, goods, and assets, as well as vulnerable areas of a facility, it will prevent wrong doing by company employees. Even if something happens, the recorded video will prevent wrong accusation and lack of trust among all staff.
- Encourage Good Behavior
CCTV cameras help in creating discipline among employees and customers alike. CCTV cameras encourage employees and buyers to be on their best behavior alike. It also gives customers a sense of security and safety as they know they are protected and gives them confidence in doing business with you.
- Prevent Safety Incidents
CCTV cameras can be installed in high-risk areas of a business facility or establishment. These high-risk and accident-prone areas include locations where fires can break out as well as locations where a potential danger to the building and personnel exist. Properly selected cameras can prevent potential damage because emergency measures can be taken immediately with careful monitoring.
- Assist Law Enforcement
CCTV recording of the scene of the crime, allow law enforcement agencies to use the footage and release photos and videos of the culprits to the public. A picture or a video record of the suspect can make a huge difference when it comes to making an arrest and getting dangerous criminals off the street.